December 7-22, 2-18
Bring the entire family to the Polynesian Cultural Center’s Hukilau Marketplace for an all new event, Christmas at The Hukilau Marketplace. Keiki and adults alike will enjoy the live music, nightly nativity performances, festive train ride to view the Christmas décor, selfies with Santa and much more! The festivities will also include two winter wonderland snow days.
The live entertainment line-up for Christmas at the Hukilau Marketplace from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. includes:
- Friday, December 7 – Sacred Fish
- Saturday, December 8 – Wahine Elua
- Friday, December 14 – Tonga Sisters
- Saturday, December 15 – Native Roots
- Monday, December 17 – Josh Tatofi
- Tuesday, December 18 – Kaka Ohana
- Wednesday, December 19 – Uhe Uhene
- Thursday, December 20 – Halau O Kekala
- Friday, December 21 – Wahine Elua
- Saturday, December 22 – BYUH Faculty
Snow Days: December 15 & 21 from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Website: https://www.polynesia.com/christmas/
- Venue: The Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy., Laie, HI, 96762
- Hours: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Plan Your Trip
Book Your Vacation
Plan your own idyllic getaway with the Hawaii travel experts. Our partner, Pleasant Holidays, has created unforgettable vacations to the Hawaiian Islands for more than half a century, and can help you with all your travel arrangements.
Experience Your Hawaii
Enhance your vacation with activities and experience the very best of the islands. From helicopter flights to snorkeling adventures, from luaus to eco-tours, Pleasant Activities has hundreds of engaging activities that will catch your fancy.