March 17, 2019
Get your Irish up and come on down for the Grandest St. Patrick’s Day Celebration in the Pacific! Murphy’s will be donating two dollars per pound of corned beef sold throughout the week to benefit the Hawaii Children’s Cancer Foundation.
If you get a chance, check out our trolley in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Waikiki on March 17, starting at Fort Derussy, running down Kalakaua, and finishing at Kapiolani Park. The parade starts at Noon.
- Murphy’s Bar and Grill will be open at 11 A.M. serving lunch in the restaurant and in the parking lot across the street, where we will have several booths set up with food, beverages, t-shirts and other souvenirs.
- From 12 P.M. until 3 P.M. we will have a “Keiki Fair” with face painting, balloons, crafts, storytelling and much more!
- At 4 P.M. we will be blocking Nuuanu and Merchant Streets to start the big block party! (No admission charge) After 4 P.M. children are allowed, but not recommended- Too crowded! We’ll have more booths, live music and DJ stages, dancing, and a lot of fun!
Please celebrate responsibly: Taxis and public transportation are available. If you do insist on driving, please consider carpooling, don’t drink and drive, and always find a designated driver!
- Organizer: Murphy's Bar & Grill
- Website: http://murphyshawaii.com/st-patricks-day/
- Venue: Merchant Street and Nuuanu Avenue
- Honolulu, HI, 96813
- Hours: 11:00 a.m.
Plan Your Trip
Book Your Vacation
Plan your own idyllic getaway with the Hawaii travel experts. Our partner, Pleasant Holidays, has created unforgettable vacations to the Hawaiian Islands for more than half a century, and can help you with all your travel arrangements.
Experience Your Hawaii
Enhance your vacation with activities and experience the very best of the islands. From helicopter flights to snorkeling adventures, from luaus to eco-tours, Pleasant Activities has hundreds of engaging activities that will catch your fancy.