Join us on Saturday, April 22nd at Kaka’ako Waterfront Park for a 1.4-mile run alongside hundreds of other youth and beautiful views of the South Shore. 100% of all student registration fees will be returned to your school, making this a healthy and impactful event for students, families, and our schools! Following the run, students will receive a finisher t-shirt and healthy snacks, and families will be able to enjoy family-friendly activities.
- Saturday, April 22nd – 8:00-10:00 AM
- 8:00 AM – Group Warm-Ups
- 8:30 AM – Run Starts (we will be releasing students in waves based on age)
- 9:00 AM – Field Activities
- 10:00 AM – Event Concludes
- Kaka’ako Waterfront Park (102 Ohe St, Honolulu, HI 96813)
- Parking: Available in city parking lots and on the neighboring streets
- Students in grade 2 and under must register with an adult
- Students (Grades K-6): $15
- Other Family Members (parents, guardians & older siblings who participate as chaperones): $10
- Late Registration (after April 12th): +$5
Deadline to register is April 20 by 11:59pm. There is no same-day registration
*Schools must register to participate in the event to receive the donation. Students and family members from non-participating schools may still register.
Over the past 10 years, our healthy fitness fundraisers—Keiki Rainbow Run, Keiki Rainbow Wellness Challenge, and previous iterations of these events—have helped to donate over $250,000 back to school P.E. and nutrition programs. During our last Keiki Rainbow Run in 2019, over 2,500 participants completed the race. In the past three years, over 40,000 students and family members across the state participated in the Virtual Keiki Rainbow Run and the Keiki Rainbow Wellness Challenge. Learn more about our impact at www.kahoomiki.org.
Keiki Rainbow Run | Kakaako Waterfront | 102 Ohe Street | Honolulu, HI US 96813