10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. Fri. & Sat., 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Sun.
A 3-day showcase of "Made in Hawaii" products, including food, books, art, gifts, fashions, plants, crafts, produce and more. Plus cooking demonstrations and ongoing entertainment
Produced by the Hawaii Food Industry Association and sponsored since its inception by First Hawaiian Bank, the Made in Hawaii Festival features nearly 400 exhibitors who showcase food products, books, gifts, apparel and jewelry, arts and crafts, produce and many more home-grown products from around the 50th State.
- Taking place at the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and Arena on Statehood Day Weekend
- Produced by the Hawaii Food Industry Association and sponsored by First Hawaiian Bank
- Na Hoku Hanohano Award winners bring their musical talent to the entertainment stage
- Hale Aina Award winning chefs heat up the Arena stage with cooking demonstrations
- Website: http://www.madeinhawaiifestival.com/
- Venue: Neal Blaisdell Center
- Address: 777 Ward Ave., Honolulu, HI, 96814
- Hours: August 16-18, 2019
Plan Your Trip
Book Your Vacation
Plan your own idyllic getaway with the Hawaii travel experts. Our partner, Pleasant Holidays, has created unforgettable vacations to the Hawaiian Islands for more than half a century, and can help you with all your travel arrangements.
Experience Your Hawaii
Enhance your vacation with activities and experience the very best of the islands. From helicopter flights to snorkeling adventures, from luaus to eco-tours, Pleasant Activities has hundreds of engaging activities that will catch your fancy.