Kaka‘ako Farmers’ Market is located in the heart of Honolulu’s hippest neighborhood, and brings the abundance of the country into the heart of the city. Plenty of fresh locally-grown fruits and vegetables, as well as delicious treats and eats line the market aisle. Stroll through the market and see the abundance that our island has to offer! KFM is conveniently located at the corner of Ala Moana Blvd & Ward Ave. (1050 Ala Moana Blvd, the old ward warehouse location). Plenty of free parking in our very own parking garage, enter off Auahi St. Saturdays, 8:00 am – 12:00 noon, rain or shine!
Every Wednesday and Saturday
- Organizer: FarmLovers Farmers’ Markets
- Website: http://www.farmloversmarkets.com/portfolio-item/kakaako/
- Venue: Ala Moana Blvd & Ward Ave.
- Address: 1050 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI, 96814
- Hours: 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Wednesdays, 8:00 a.m.-Noon Saturdays