The Honolulu Museum of Art opens its doors to the community free of charge on the third Sunday of every month. During the pandemic, most large group art activities have been suspended, and the museum has gone to timed ticketing in the interest of public safety. However, admission is still free, and you can still do some of the in-person activities like drawing contests, storytelling and gallery hunts – and the rest can be done virtually at HoMA’s website.
Third Sunday of every month
Family Sunday happens on the third Sunday of every month, 10am-6:00pm Learn more
- Organizer: Bank of Hawaii
- Website: https://honolulumuseum.org/5276-about_bank_hawaii_family_sunday
- Venue: Honolulu Museum of Art
- Address: 900 S. Beretania St, Honolulu, HI, 96814
- Hours: 10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.